The User agrees and accepts that by registering and/or continuing to use the Web site, the User authorises and consents to the User’s Personal Information being processed by and where required, disclosed to classes of third parties as identified by PAMB for the purposes of PAMB hosting recorded talks or live events with Prem Rawat and or providing the service related thereto / information to you. For the avoidance of doubt, the User also hereby also explicitly consents to PAMB processing any sensitive personal data relevant for such purposes.
The User further agrees and accepts that it is a condition of PAMB providing the information to the User that;
- the User provide PAMB with the accurate and complete Personal Information of yourself and/or any relevant person (including their consents) for purposes of the acquiring and/or subscription of the information.
- The User inform PAMB as and when such Personal Information provided earlier to PAMB becomes incorrect or out of date by contacting PAMB via email firstname.lastname@example.org or write in toAdministration, Prime Academy Malaysia Berhad 422-B, Jalan 5/46, Gasing Indah, 59200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Where the User has provided PAMB with any personal information of any third party for the purposes of attending or participating in any events hosted by PAMB the User;
- undertake and warrant to PAMB, that the User is in possession of all necessary consents and shall continue to maintain such consents as may be required for the processing and transfer of such personal information by PAMB; and
- agree that it shall be the Customer’s responsibility to advise PAMB in writing should there be any relevant change in the information including personal data supplied to PAMB which requires action on the part of PAMB.
This website is administered by Prime Academy Malaysia Berhad of No.422-B, Jalan 5/46, Gasing Indah, 59200, Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia. Tel.Nbr: 03-7783 9100
PAMB is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee established to promote the message of peace as taught by Prem Rawat. Funded by donations and the sales of printed and recorded materials developed from the talks presented by Prem Rawat.
We are strongly committed to protecting your privacy online and have taken the necessary steps to safeguard the information you share with us.
Listed below is information about what data is collected, how it is treated, and how you can contact us with questions or concerns regarding your privacy.
What data we collect
When you visit our website, you may choose to provide us with your personal details – whether you send a question to our help desk, inquire about the Keys and or the Peace Education Programme, or sign up on our mailing list, for example; you choose which data you want to give us. For each specific purpose, if requested by you, we will let you know how we use these collected data, and remove those data, should you ask us to.
In addition, when you make a contribution to PAMB through this website, we ask you for your credit card information. Please note that credit card details are held securely by our payment provider and only used by them to process your contribution.
How we safeguard your privacy
We use secure technology to safeguard your information and the content on this website. Such information is protected with state-of- the-art firewalls. We also routinely perform proactive monitoring and intrusion detection and implement denial of service attack mitigation processes. We use a _____ operating system for our servers, which are maintained by certified security staff.
When we use a third party for processing part of our data, we choose a party that provides sufficient guarantees in respect to security measures needed for processing personal data.
How we use the collected data
We use the collected personal data in order to provide you with the services or content requested by you and to perform activities related to such services and products, including processing your contributions. We do not store personal data any longer than is needed.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent, except when this is necessary in the interests of:
- National security.
- The prevention, detection and prosecution of criminal offences.
- Important economic and financial interests of Malaysia and government entities;
- Supervising compliance with legal provisions established in the interests referred to under (b) and (c), or
- Protecting the data subject or the rights and freedoms of other persons.
We are a Malaysian based organization with an international reach and people from all over the world attend events hosted by us and or volunteer to participate in the various activities of the organization. That means that personal data of someone might be visible in countries that do not adhere to specific privacy regulations.
However, as an organization, we respect privacy regulations, and our protocol includes having an agreement from every person in PAMB, employee or volunteer, with access to personal data to respect and protect personal data and to work accordingly.
Information about your rights
You have the right to access, correct, supplement, delete, or block your personal data by contacting us via our helpdesk, via phone at +603 7783 9100, or via postal mail to our registered address.